What are you using to market your business? Are you getting in front of the right audiences, your ideal customers? Today, we talk with guest Nicole Holland about a way to market your business that you may not have considered before.
About Nicole Holland
The lady behind the scenes at Interviews-That-Convert-dot-com and the host of the fantastic new podcast ‘Get Guest Ready’ — Nicole Holland helps successful business owners and CEOs increase their visibility exponentially through Podcast Guesting so they can make a greater impact, influence, and income.
Proud to have been named in the Huffington Post as one of “50 Must-Follow Women Entrepreneurs in 2017” alongside female powerhouses including Marie Forleo, Danielle LaPorte, Amy Porterfield, and Dorie Clark, Nicole continues to inspire entrepreneurs all around the globe through her popular podcast, The Business Building Rockstars Show.
Nicole’s Top 5 StrengthsFinder Strengths
- Even if you have Strengths from each of the four domains in your top 5, this does not mean you are well-rounded enough to function on your own. We aren’t meant to be well-rounded, we’re meant to live in community!
- Your Strength Themes are just Talents until you turn them into Strengths. They become Strengths when they energize you and those around you.
- You can dial up and dial down your Strengths as necessary to turn a situation from bad to good and good to great.
- Lean into doing what you do well, and lean into others for what they’re great at.
Listen in now!
Time-Stamped Show Highlights
- [4:20] – An overview of Nicole’s top 5
Nicole has at least one Strength from each of the four domains in her top 5.
Using Strategic and Maximizer, she is strategically connecting people to get the best outcome. She gets things done (Achiever). She uses Futuristic to see where you’re going based on your goals. For her VIP clients, she is leaning into that Adaptability to bob, weave and make things happen.
An amazing workhorse, Achiever is known for stamina.
- [17:42] – Strengths at their best and worst
- [18:45] – How Nicole noticed and handled her Strengths in overdrive
Just recently as I launched this new podcast, I was so fired up for so long, but with so many things on my plate, I started to feel overwhelmed. I gave myself grace and had to step back.
- [21:27] – How to call on your Strengths to reenergize you
- [22:19] – Nicole’s clients—where they come from and how she helps them
My ideal clients bring a lot of energy and who understand that they are entering a collaborative process.
- [29:38] – How you can build your business and shine in your Strengths
As a business owner that wants to make a mark and connect with the right people—lean into professionals like Nicole!
- [31:53] – Nicole’s new podcast, “Get Guest Ready”
- [35:11] – Advice from Nicole if you’re interested in pursuing podcast guesting
Podcast guesting is great! However, one of the biggest mistakes I see people making is ‘throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks.’ All publicity is NOT good publicity.
Selected Links for This Episode
- Nicole’s Interviews That Convert website
- Building Better Rockstars podcast
- Get Guest Ready podcast
- Find Nicole on Facebook
- Find Nicole on Twitter
- Find Nicole on Instagram
- Find Nicole on LinkedIn