In this episode, we’re going to tackle what arguably is one of the most challenging things to do, especially for solopreneurs like myself. I know there’s a lot of entrepreneurs guilty of this. Have you guessed what that challenge could be? Well, today, we’re gonna discuss delegation and how it could greatly impact our business once we learn how to do it. It will not help only our business, but our personal life as well. Let’s jump right into the podcast!
About Geneviève Pépin
Geneviève is an accredited life coach, women empowerer, and author. After 5+ years working in events management and marketing around the world, Geneviève pushed the ‘reset’ button and said ‘YES!’ to her mission: helping women get out of their way, and redefine who they are in the world in order to create their best life and express themselves fully. She provides actionable coaching to help her clients develop an empowering mindset, realign their life with who they really are, let go of what is holding them back and take their journey to a whole other level.
Geneviève’s Top 5 StrengthsFinder Strengths
- If you change your mindset, if you actually change your beliefs, you can see all the potential that is out there for you.
- Recognizing that when something is becoming more evident as an obstacle, the resistance is because it may not be the right choice.
- It’s important to recognize what feeds your strengths. Just like humans need food, our strengths need to be fed.
- The power of perception is so powerful.
- You have to be your own best employee first before you can expand.
- It’s never too late to be who you want to be.
Time-Stamped Show Highlights
- [02:00] Getting to know our guest’s superpower and what makes her tick.
“Becoming a coach is a transformational experience.”
- [12:09] Gen shares how she recognizes when to step back and taking that pause.
“… see if it’s aligned with where I wanna go and with my values”
- [12:40] Alissa gives her point of view on one of Gen’s strength theme.
“It’s important to recognize that it’s okay to be wired to achieve as long as it’s aligned with your goals and value.”
- [15:42] When your biggest challenges stem from your strengths.
“I find myself in the same pattern where I have a hard time delegating.”
- [16:52] Alissa advice on what Gen needs to do to tackle her biggest challenge.
“Awareness is always the first step to making a change.”
- [19:21] Things you dread doing; how and what to do with them.
“Get it out on paper and create a process out of it so you’ll know that things aren’t falling between the cracks.”
- [34:50] Podcast recommendation of the week!
Selected Links for This Episode
- Geneviève’s Website
- Connect with Geneviève on Facebook
- Podcast of the Week: The Model Health Show with Shawn Stevenson