Let me introduce myself…
I’m Alissa, and I’m Super Happy You’re Here!
Well, hello there! You’ve found your way here, which means you’ve been around my site at least a little bit. It also means we likely have at least a few things in common.
Maybe, like me, you have a family that means the world to you. Perhaps life can be a bit crazy trying to be there for your family and your business.
Maybe you’re here because your business (and your life) just isn’t where you think it should be by now, but you know you’re onto something that could be amazing—if only you can just figure it out.
Or maybe your business is taking off and you need your team playing to their Strengths and bringing their “A” games!
Whatever the case may be, I have helped business owners in your shoes find their Strengths, develop what they’re best at, and achieve a level of success that they’ve only dreamed of before.
How Do I Do It?
I help my clients—using proven, scientific methods—unlock their top Strengths and give them the tools and guidance they need to put those Strengths to work. More specifically, as your Strengths coach, I will:
- Help you understand you’re already wired for success and teach you how to optimize it.
- Walk with you to clear the fog, gain clarity on your goals, and identify what is currently holding you back.
- Work with you to co-create a path to reach goals that align with your values and Strengths.
- Provide you with tools you can actually implement.
- Look at the whole you, as your business doesn’t exist in a vacuum—when you are at your best in multiple areas, your business will also be at its best.
- Help you identify collaborative partners who complement you and create synergy, allowing you to optimize and maximize your impact on a daily basis.
- Believe in you until you believe in yourself.
Why Work With Me?
I know you’re asking this question. And you’re likely wondering what the heck I can do to really help you.
As I describe in my first book, “From Frustrated to Frickin’ Awesome,” a big reason why you may choose to work with me are the unique experiences and perspectives I bring with me.
- My values: God, Health, My family, Integrity, Empowering others, Compassion, Growth, Providing for my family/Financial success, Quality time, Joy.
- My education: B.S. Dietetics, B.S. Nursing, Certified Strengths Strategy Coach, Leadership Vision Certified (pending), NLP trained, more books than you’d care to read the list of, conferences galore.
- My life experiences: From my 15 years as a competitive gymnast to my work as a clinical dietician and registered nurse to my divorce and remarriage, I bring with me a wealth of life experiences to help my clients breakthrough their limitations and approach their businesses and lives from a more holistic standpoint. Curious to know more about my life? I welcome you to read about my personal journey.
- My top 5 Strengths: Last, but certainly not least, my top 5 Strengths are:
I have energy and a bubbly nature to beat the band. I can see the future and paint that picture so clearly. With my Activator and Strategic, I can help you identify how to reach that picture-perfect future and actually take the steps needed to get there.
Why I Do What I Do
If you haven’t guessed already, my family is my everything. My husband and two girls make my world go ‘round!
Everything I do is for them. To show them that success is possible, no matter where life takes you. To prove that you already have everything you need inside of you to make your life’s light shine.
Heard Enough? Ready to Get Started?
Stop questioning yourself. You know you are ready to take your business to the next level. You know you want your lifestyle to reach new heights. Get in touch with me today to uncover your awesomeness and achieve greatness!
Take That Next Step. Contact Me for Strengths Coaching or Speaking.
Don’t waste another day questioning whether you are on the right path. Take action to identify your goals and achieve the success you so dearly deserve, your way. You’re wired for success. You are frickin’ awesome. It’s time you live it out in your business and your life.