Let’s be honest, technology can be difficult to navigate, especially if you’re like our guest today who says she is not a spring chicken. She jokingly says that she’s just a “chubby grandma” and feels like technology isn’t for her. While I do agree that technology can feel quite complicated, we are living in the digital age, and we have to learn to navigate the online space to keep up. If you find yourself strongly resonating with our guest today, stay tuned in as we deep dive into how you can lean on your own strengths to get you across that barrier that can impede the success of your business.
About Mary Beth Vanderlinden
Mary Beth Vanderlinden is the founder of the Spirit Led Healing Institute™, is an Ordained Minister, International Intuitive Healer, Healer Trainer and Retreat Facilitator. She became aware of her healing gifts at an early age, and went on a life-long journey to develop what Spirit had given her. But not without some major bumps in the road, like car accidents, brain-injuring falls, and being homeless after an injury took her from work, each of these moving her into a deeper level of understanding of the healing process and Spirit’s ability to heal all aspects of us.
Mary Beth’s Top 5 StrengthsFinder Themes:
- Life doesn’t happen to you, it happens for you.
- Your life experiences, the good and the bad ones, make you uniquely qualified to help whomever it is that you aim to help.
- Your values make you unique.
- No matter how long we’re in business, no matter how successful we are, there are always challenges.
- The humility in being able to say that out loud is so freeing.
Time-Stamped Show Highlights
- [02:09] Our guest who knew, at a young age, she had super powers.
- [04:40] How Mary Beth discovered she had inner gifts.
“Things would just come over me and I would just know what to do.”
- [07:47] Mary Beth shares the period in her life where she held onto her natural knowing.
“People would look at me like I had two heads or something.”
- [11:05] Mary Beth’s top five strengths.
- [13:38] The kind of work that Mary Beth does with her clients.
“I expand their energy out beyond that lifetime.”
- [17:59] How do clients come to seek Mary Beth’s healing?
- [22:56] Shifting the focus to the challenge that Mary Beth is facing and what she can do about it.
“Well, it’s been ongoing. I’m no spring chicken.”
- [27:34] Alissa shares some of her tips for Mary Beth’s upcoming podcast.
Accountability is so important for those of us who are really afraid to get through the technology.
- [35:27] Mary Beth’s launch of her Woowoo Wisdom podcast.
- [38:29] Podcast recommendation of the week!
Selected Links for This Episode
- Spirit Led Healing Institute
- Mary Beth Vanderlinden Website
- Connect with Mary Beth on Twitter
- Connect with on LinkedIn
- Connect with on Facebook
- Podcast of the Week: The Intuitive Hour: Awaken Your Inner Voice with Michelle Beltran