This episode was very inspiring and one of the most valuable episodes I have done. Our guest today truly has a beautiful soul. He’s perfected the process towards financial freedom. However, like so many of us entrepreneurs, he do found himself stuck between doing what he SHOULD and SHOULDN’T do for his business.
We have a hard time deciding whether we keep going down this path and be miserable, or go down this other one and be stress-free. We’re stressing about a lot of stuff in both our lives and in business when it shouldn’t be the case. This episode will sure help you release the stuff that weighs you down and begin to spend more of your energy, time, and knowledge on the things that really matters.
About Rennie Gabriel
What sets Rennie apart from others in the financial services area is that he has gone from the bottom to the top (more than once). He has owned multiple businesses and held most of the financial industry licenses and professional designations. More importantly, he walks his talk. Following the same steps in his award winning, best-selling book, Wealth On Any Income, Rennie became a multi-millionaire in less than 10 years starting from broke at age 50. Rennie lives on his investment income and donates 100% of his book, training, and coaching profits to http://www.ShelterToSoldier.org where dogs are rescued from deadly environments and trained as service animals for post 9/11 soldiers who have returned with Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD) and Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI).
Rennie’s Top 5 StrengthsFinder Themes:
- It was a situation where I had decided this is not how I want to live my life.
- I could fail high school and math and become a millionaire, and it does not prepare you for real life.
- Those moments that define us–that are our personal rock bottoms–are different for everybody.
- More money makes you more of who you are.
- There is this abundance that comes when you are willing to give both yourself and financially.
- We have a responsibility as entrepreneurs to make as much money as humanly possible.
- Wealth is a team sport; not a solo sport.
Time-Stamped Show Highlights
- [01:32] Presenting the genius man who became a multimillionaire at the age of 50.
- [03:51] The rundown on how Rennie started and got to where he is now.
“I know what it’s like to have no money.”
- [06:46] The deal breaker moment for Rennie.
“I’m going to do anything I can not to have this kind of life.”
- [07:46] Rennie’s top five strengths that define him.
- [09:42] The process Rennie had to do to dig himself out of the low point in his life.
- [15:17] The thing that sets us up for failure, in a lot of ways, as per Rennie.
“If you want to create assets that will generate an income, you need to begin saving and investing first.”
- [19:05] We all have challenges but Rennie’s is an interesting one.
- [24:08] Rennie’s group coaching program.
- [29:07] Alissa closes the episode with a very wise advice.
“We have a responsibility to make money, to be wealthy, so that the good people that we are, we can give more of that to this world.”
- [29:56] Rennie’s last words of wisdom for you folks.
“I didn’t get to where I am, trying to do it by myself.”
- [30:55] Podcast recommendation of the week!
Selected Links for This Episode
- Rennie’s Website
- Connect with Rennie on Twitter
- Connect with Rennie on Facebook
- Connect with Rennie on LinkedIn
- Wealth Can’t Wait
- Podcast of the Week: Scale Your Business Radio with Jeff Hoffman and David Finkel
Frickin’ Awesome Resources
- Frickin’ Awesome Entrepreneurs Facebook Community
- From Frustrated to Frickin’ Awesome by Alissa Daire Nelson
- Daire Success Coaching website
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 test