In today’s episode, we will discuss how we can optimize our days by just adding this one little practice into our daily routine. Meditation is a simple practice that reaps a lot of benefits for those who religiously practice it. Gregg practices meditation but admittedly has not prioritized getting it to stick. We’re going to establish, point-by-point, on this episode, why you need to start practicing meditation and how you can easily make it a part of your daily routine to a point where it becomes habitual, that you need not be reminded of it.
About Gregg Clunis
Gregg Clunis is the host of the top-ranked self-help podcast, Tiny Leaps, Big Changes, which has garnered over 3 million total downloads, and the author of a forthcoming book by the same name. He’s also the founder of a podcasting agency called Podsimply where he and his team help experts grow their business by creating top-ranked podcasts.
Gregg’s Top 5 StrengthsFinder Themes:
Listen in now!
- Everything you currently have in your life, whether good or bad, every single thing is the cumulative of everything that happened before.
- Little tiny actions do add up.
- In order for our strengths to thrive, we must feed them.
Time-Stamped Show Highlights
- [01:10] Get to know our genius guest who helped me launch this podcast.
“My mission is to try and help people change their life by changing their day-to-day behavior.”
- [04:05] Gregg’s thesis that we’re not aware of.
“If we can just be mindful of the stuff we’re doing now, it will create more of the stuff we want 20 years from now.”
- [05:56] Gregg shares how a “stumbled upon” idea helped him create something that stands out.
- [11:52] Gregg’s strength themes and how they uniquely equip him.
- [14:13] What Gregg thought as he was learning his strength themes.
“I’m really proud of these five.”
- [19:29] Alissa shares how creating a meditation practice can help Gregg’s strengths to thrive.
“If you were to take even a 10-minute meditation practice and just be, you’ll find that your most brilliant ideas will come to you.”
- [22:21] The 10-seater van: letting one or another particular strength drive.
“I encourage people to start with their top five because those are your strongest.”
- [24:56] Gregg’s journaling practice.
“I found it really helpful even just with navigating that celebration piece.”
- [30:50] Podcast recommendation of the week!
Selected Links for This Episode
- Gregg’s Website
- Gregg’s Podcast Agency
- Connect with Gregg on Facebook
- Connect with Gregg on Twitter
- Connect with Gregg on Instagram
- Tiny Leaps, Big Changes
- Insight Timer
- Podcast of the Week: Quote of the Day Podcast with Sean Croxton