Our guest today struggles with getting just that right exposure with the right audience. This episode can easily be one of your favorites because our guest and I have discussed a lot of tips that I’m sure you will gain a lot of insights from. We talk in details about stuff from setting parameters to actually defining what kind of platform is going to be a perfect fit for you and your business. At the end of this episode, I am sure that you will get an idea on how you can effectively connect and meet your ideal audience.
About Carolin Hauser-Carson
Carolin Hauser-Carson, German trained Naturopathic Doctor, Humanistic Psychotherapist, and Family Constellations Facilitator, is the author of the book Blossom – 7 Steps to Sexual Healing and the upcoming book The Pleasure IQ. An internationally-recognized speaker and teacher on the subjects of spirituality, healing, and women’s empowerment for almost two decades, Carolin combines her knowledge to help women (and brave men) to have love-filled lives that flow with a sense of ease and amazing results. Her work is based on the intersection of where the human body and experience meets past–and even ancestral–trauma, and shows how each individual’s authentic and true self is the source of one’s own good – a place of unlimited abundance, creativity, courage, and joyful existence.
Carolin’s Top 5 StrengthsFinder Theme’s
Listen in now!
- As you can work through shame, and release it, and heal from it, you begin to allow yourself to actually come out and shine.
- This whole human experience is a practice.
- We all came here to have the best experience that we can have. We’re the only ones limiting ourselves from having it.
- Our shine doesn’t detract from anybody else’s shine.
- Doing a little bit of work upfront will help you to not throw spaghetti at a wall.
Time-Stamped Show Highlights
- [01:02] An incredible intro for an incredible person.
- [02:46] Limiting beliefs and embracing a lot of the spiritual realm.
- [05:08] Who does Carolin serve and what does higher dream look like?
- [06:02] What is spiritual entrepreneur and its process.
- [11:44] Carolin’s amazing set of strength themes.
- [16:19] Carolin’s mission.
“Part of my mission is to also inspire people by just really walking the talk and challenging myself.”
- [18:15] Carolin shares what the abundance mentality is.
“You’re either in flow or you’re not in flow with everything.”
- [19:13] Carolin’s challenges in her business.
- [21:11] Alissa lays out the options for Carolin that can best resolve her challenge.
“In order to sort of be everywhere, you do have to have the social proof.”
- [27:21] Digging deep into action plans in order for Carolin to be seen in the right scene, servicing the right audience.
- [41:32] Podcast recommendation of the week!
Selected Links for This Episode
- Women in the Flow
- Connect with Carolin on Twitter
- Connect with Carolin on Facebook
- Conversations with God
- Power vs Force
- Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender
- Connect with Interviews That Convert on Messenger
- Interview Valet
- The 5 Second Rule
- Podcast of the Week: Blogging Your Passion by Jonathan Milligan