Finding and maintaining focus is sometimes easier said than done, especially if you have the same personality type as with our guest today. Sandi is a self-confessed good starter but then gets bored pretty quickly, thus unable to finish what’s been started. It’s not just her. 95-97% of entrepreneurs are not spending the time doing what they’re really supposed to be doing. If you can relate to this, then this episode is a match made in heaven for you. Get your learn-on because this episode is a gem.
About Sandi Eveleth
Dr. Sandi Eveleth is a Digital Marketing Strategist, Business Development Consultant, and WordPress Consultant. That simply means she LOVES helping business owners grow their profits by providing resources and information in a manageable, easy-to-find, and user-friendly format. Sandi founded KISS your Web, LLC (KISS stands for Keeping Internet Solutions Simple) in 2009 as a web design and digital marketing firm after owning successful optometric practices for 19 years. She holds a Doctor of Optometry degree from the New England College of Optometry, where she was the Valedictorian and a Bachelor of Science degree from Boston College. Sandi is also a WP Elevation Certified Digital Business Consultant.
Sandi’s Top 5 StrengthsFinder Strengths
Listen in now!
- Education is never, ever lost. It only helps to enrich, define who you are, and set you apart even further.
- The guilt shouldn’t be there. You have every right to be able to pursue happiness.
- That gift of being able to paint the picture for somebody else when what they’re seeing is fog in front of them is so inspiring.
- We all have a purpose–whether it’s something that we find, uncover, or discover as we go through the journey of life.
- Play to your strengths.
Time-Stamped Show Highlights
- [03:01] Getting to know Sandi and all of her amazingness.
- [07:39] Sandi walks us through on how she measures up.
“In order to measure it, it’s mainly them coming back.”
- [06:36] Alissa discusses pointers regarding Sandi’s strengths and how she can maximize them.
- [16:02] Coming to grips with Sandi’s biggest challenge.
“… in everything you’re doing, you’re creating clarity for others.”
- [35:08] Alissa quotes Fran Tarkenton on the reason behind his success.
“I succeed because I’m not afraid to fail.”
- [37:17] Alissa explains why coaches have coaches
“… somebody else can see your nose better than you do.”
- [39:30] Podcast recommendation of the week!
Selected Links for This Episode
- KISS your Web LLC Website
- KISS your Web LLC Facebook Page
- Connect with Sandi on Twitter
- Connect with Sandi on LinkedIn
- The Alchemist
- Podcast of the Week: WordPress Chick Podcast with Kim Doyal