It’s a wonderful feeling when that “lightbulb” moment hits you and you can immediately spring into action and bring that idea to life. However, it’s not so much of a joy if you have an influx of ideas, and yet, you don’t know where to start. This is what we’re gonna be talking about in depth with today’s guest. Su has massive ideas for her business but she’s in a constant battle with a lot of factors, which include money.
Listen in now!
About The Su Mon
The Su Mon is 33 years old and mother of 4 years old girl. She always feels guilty about not being hardworking enough. She wants to be more successful. She’s always looking out for approval and likes from people. She doesn’t like confrontation. She has achieved some of the goals that what she wanted but she is always looking out for something. She always compares herself to others and feels depressed with her life. She has 3-minutes hobby. Her interest changes constantly and is always looking out for something new. She doesn’t know what she wants with her life. She has a variety of interest.
Su’s Top 5 StrengthsFinder Strengths
- One of the primary things that sabotage us the fastest is our self-doubt.
- The person’s opinion that you’re gonna care about the most is your own.
- The message that you’re meant to give out in the world is often the one that we need to learn the most.
- Let competition drive you. Use that to grow into–not a second-rate version of somebody else–the best version of you.
- Don’t just do it for the money.
- It wouldn’t be given to you if you didn’t have the tools inside you already to complete it.
- If you wanna teach and help other people, you have to walk that journey yourself.
- If you’re a good human, then money will only make you more of what you are.
Time-Stamped Show Highlights
- [02:51] Getting to know yet another beautiful soul; her values and what’s important to her
- [04:35] An intimate peek at our guest’s values and what she considers important to her.
“I really want to make an impact in other people’s lives.”
- [12:13] Su’s challenges as she moves forward with her goals.
- [14:24] Working together to get Su’s focus on where it’s going to serve her best.
- [19:53] Alissa gives Su an assignment around one of her strengths.
“I don’t have everything but guess what, I don’t have to be everything. I just get to be me, and tomorrow, I get to be a better version of me.”
- [22:07] Su paints a picture of what she really wants her business to be.
“I need this strong cause to drive me to do what I really want to do.”
- [23:09] A point-by-point discussion of the clashes among Su’s strengths and how to resolve them.
“The Divine puts things on our hearts and it’s our job to figure out how we’re gonna get to that finish line.”
- [25:47] Su isn’t in this for the money so Alissa takes the lid off of what money means in a business.
“In order to make that maximal impact, charging for it, and charging what you’re worth is part of teaching yourself that self-confidence.”
- [28:23] Alissa recaps her recommended actionable items for Su.
- [32:11] What to do when faced with fears of inadequacy.
“We often overestimate what we can do in a year and underestimate what we can do in 10.”
- [37:12] Podcast recommendation of the week!
Selected Links for This Episode
- The Su Mon’s Website
- Connect with The Su Mon on LinkedIn
- 5 Second Rule
- Podcast of the Week: Mind Your Business by James Wedmore