Moving from a local business to an online business brings with it many challenges. Today we speak with Jacqui Letran about her two biggest challenges with her online business: gaining greater visibility and learning to let go of those things that do not feed her Strengths. Sound familiar? Then listen in as we brainstorm ways to face these challenges head-on.
About Jacqui Letran
Jacqui is a multi-award-winning author, international speaker, nurse practitioner, and founder of Healing Minds. She is also the founder of the soon-to-be-released podcast, “Stop the Bully Within.” Jacqui teaches that success and happiness are achievable by all, regardless of current struggles and circumstances. A gifted and energetic Mindset Mentor, Jacqui dedicates her life’s work to help her clients and students transform their inner critic into their best friend and cheerleader, so they can overcome any obstacles and create the life they deserve.
Jacqui’s Top 5 StrengthsFinder Strengths
- You can unlearn and re-learn learned habits and thoughts!
- If you want to build an online business, create a space to meet people online.
- Give yourself permission to screw up online and be okay with it. Everyone struggles with these same issues!
- Find the right platforms that resonate with you.
Time-Stamped Show Highlights
- [2:39] – Listen as Jacqui describes how she helps her clients
I believe that we all have within ourselves everything we need to succeed. But there’s that internal voice, what I call the Inner Bully, that says ‘you don’t deserve success or happiness.’
- [4:28] – Who Jacqui helps through her business
- [5:19] – How Strategic helps Jacqui help her clients
- [7:18] – Hear Jacqui open up about her biggest challenge
I’m in a place in life where freedom in my lifestyle is important. I want to remove the geographical limitations previously on my business. Getting online and gaining visibility there is difficult, especially moving from a locally-based business.
- [11:43] – Alissa’s own challenge of connecting with people online
- [12:56] – Facebook Live—the Good and the Bad
- [16:57] – Gain greater visibility through strategic podcast guesting
- [20:10] – Stop doing the things that drain you through smart delegation
It’s not about giving up all the things that make you all that who you are. It’s about building people up around you who are better at things you aren’t.
- [24:20] – A recap of strategic ways to gain greater visibility
- [25:39] – Give up what you aren’t great at, and if necessary, face the fear of giving up control
- [28:40] – Podcast recommendation of the week!
Selected Links for This Episode
- Jacqui’s website
- Follow Jacqui on Twitter
- Follow Jacqui on Facebook
- Connect with Jacqui on LinkedIn
- Podcast of the Week: Achieve Your Goals