Welcome, Frickin’ Awesome Entrepreneurs! I’m so excited to share this live coaching session with Emunah Malinovitz with you.
Listen in now!
About Emunah Malinovitz
Emunah is the owner of Sacred Love That Lasts. She is devoted to helping you find the one—your “whole-mate.” She’s here to help you create events to celebrate your love. Moreover, she is here to help you clear blocks and reawaken the love and passion in your relationship when times get tough.
Emunah’s Top 5 StrengthsFinder Strengths
Listen in as we dive into a live coaching call to uncover and embrace Emunah’s superpowers while also helping her work through her biggest challenge right now.
- We are divinely designed to not be well-rounded.
- Sometimes the biggest issue with having great ideas is actually getting the ideas to a place of acting on them.
- When you have high Ideation, you can get really overwhelmed with all the ideas. You can also lose ideas if you cannot “obsess” over them.
- When you have a lot of Relationship Building Strengths, you can get pretty caught up in the people-focused aspects of your business that you lose sight of the process.
- You can rely on your own superpowers and Strengths to help you in reaching those areas of “weakness.”
- The best way to fill in our gaps as business owners is to build in two things: processes and relationships with the right people.
Time-Stamped Show Highlights
- [2:35] – Listen in to Emunah own and celebrate what makes her frickin’ awesome!
“I’m almost like a fairy godmother of love.”
- [6:00] – The potential pitfalls of marriage counseling, and how what Emunah does helps people in greater ways
- [8:09] – Listen as Emunah vulnerably shares her two biggest challenges
“I need to get clear on what the right type of support I actually need!”
- [11:19] – The biggest thing you need to focus on during your day, no matter who you are or what line of business you’re in.
- [12:05] – Alissa’s best strategies for holding onto and organizing ideas
- [17:49] – The best self-care tips for feeding Ideation (and reviewing your ideas)
- [18:59] – Getting stuff done—how to delegate the right way (and who to delegate to!)
- [24:13] – Emunah’s “light-bulb” moment! You HAVE to hear this!
“I’m really realizing the importance of the relationships that I’m going to build to support me as my business expands.”
- [26:04] – A deep dive into tools to use in business, with an emphasis on simplification
- [30:36] – Emunah’s action items from today’s live coaching session
- [31:19] – A gift from Emunah!
- [33:01] – Podcast of the Week: Tiny Leaps, Big Changes
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Emunah’s website
- Google Drive & Google Suite
- Tiny Leaps, Big Changes podcast