Hey, hey! I’m Alissa Daire Nelson, your guide to uncovering and owning all that makes you frickin’ awesome. I’m the owner and primary coach at Daire Success Coaching, as well as an author, speaker and podcaster. You’ll find my podcasts here with Frickin’ Awesome Entrepreneur and Maximize Your Strengths.
I am here to tell you this: You are perfectly lopsided. Welcome to the podcast that will help you own it!
Listen in now!
- Uncover, understand and then leverage your unique superpowers. Once you know them, you must broadcast them!
- Broadcasting your superpowers is not arrogant! Standing up and owning your awesomeness is coming from a place of truth and awareness.
- The difference between arrogance and confidence is vulnerability. We respect people with confidence; the people we adore and feel connected to are the ones who are willing to admit that they aren’t everything.
- You don’t have to do this entrepreneurship journey alone. And there’s nothing wrong with you if you realize and accept that you cannot do it alone. You are frickin’ awesome!
Time-Stamped Show Highlights
- [2:20] – The two myths we’re going to dispel in this podcast
- [2:36] – The negative consequences of the shame stories we carry around in our heads
- [3:26] – 50-60% of businesses fall into this unfortunate category
- [4:29] – The FAE podcast structure: The various types of episodes you’ll hear and who you’ll be hearing from.
- [4:35] – Sharing a-ha’s, epiphanies and solutions through live coaching calls
- 5:11 – Shining the light on entrepreneurs who are crushing it in all the aspects of running a business and living a healthy, happy life
- [5:35] – Getting real: “Real Life” episodes will bring my own challenges to light and allow me to lead by example
- [6:08] – The takeaways you’ll get from each episode—be sure to tune in every week!