Warning: Parameter 2 to WPE\Site_Preview::the_posts() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/daire2su/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
Episode 084 Show Notes: Crush Facebook Advertising By Leaning Into Your Authentic Strengths with Kamila Gornia
Are you curious to know how to put your everyday personality to work in all of your strategic marketing efforts, and more specifically your Facebook marketing?
About Kamila Gornia
Kamila is a marketing strategist who helps entrepreneurs blow up and scale up their businesses to become true leaders online. By teaching her clients and community how to leverage their own natural personalities into strategic marketing campaigns that are both profitable and fun, Kamila is proving over and over again that if you can dream it, you can really achieve it!
Kamila’s Top 5 StrengthsFinder Strengths
- You can absolutely retake the StrengthsFinder test, but you’ll likely find many of your initial top 5 in your new Strengths. While your top 5-10 Strengths may shift around a bit, your innate Strengths are there to stay!
- Our Strengths 6 through 15 are Strengths we can pull in when we need them.
- Dig deeper into each of your Strengths. Learn what glory they can bring!
- Relator has an issue with people who appear disingenuous.
- Being open and vulnerable online is huge! This allows you to connect with your audience in a different way.
Listen in now!
Time-Stamped Show Highlights
- [2:23] – Kamila’s experiences with and reactions to her StrengthsFinder Results
Back in 2014, Kamila’s Strengths were Input, Relator, Achiever, Significance and Competition. They made me feel like I was this selfish person, which was not me … I honestly did not want to admit to what my Strengths were when they asked.
- [6:03] – StrengthsFinder Themes and how they relate to our upbringing
It is really hard to push old definitions aside and determine what they actually mean for how you’re actually wired.
- [8:21] – Kamila’s target audience
- [11:58] – Kamila’s Strengths at play for you
- [15:10] – The process of building an impactful online brand
Take it one step at a time rather than jump in with both feet. You can get online without having a whole full-fledged funnel. You just need to know where your potential clients are online and to then start hanging out with them.
- [16:13] – The role of a website in an online business
- [16:56] – What you do locally and online are very similar!
- [18:43] – How to build relationships online
A great way to start connecting with people online is to just start talking about yourself as you are behind the scenes. People really want to see the “you” behind the brand. This isn’t just teaching your brilliance, but sharing all about you. Help people relate to you on a different level.
Kamila will be offering a special masterclass entitled, “The Repeatable Process to Enroll More Dream Clients and Market Yourself Online Like an Authority Leader (No Matter Where You Are in Business)”