Welcome to our Comeback episode! As what the title says, this episode is dedicated to the introduction of someone who is going to take the reins of hosting this podcast soon. We will also be talking a little bit about what’s in store and what have we been doing in the months that we weren’t airing. This change could not have come at a more perfect time than now. I am truly excited for what’s ahead. Stick around as we usher in a new beginning of an even more awesome podcast for you.
About Shawnell Miller
Shawnell is an expert in staffing and recruitment having worked in the industry since graduating college. She’s got a degree in communications and is a certified ICF coach. Her intensive years working for recruitment agencies such as Russell Tobin, PRIDE Health, LLC and Infinity Consulting Solutions along with her degree has equipped her with skill sets that is proven to be a welcome addition to the team we are building. Deep and honest conversations is Shawnell’s jam and that makes her a perfect person for the role of coach and host of this podcast.
Shawnell’s Top 5 StrengthsFinder Strengths
Listen in now!
- In the midst of all of that low, I do believe that you shouldn’t just get over your obstacles. Use them as that step up to the next level.
- As you shift from solo entrepreneur to having a team, your core values are important, and they absolutely influence, but they’re not the business.
- It’s important to have a place where you can listen in on some of the challenges that people are facing because sometimes those same challenges are the ones you’re facing too.
- When you’re in your calling and doing what you love, you truly will feel it
- I wanted to become as fully educated and how I can be the best version of myself.
Time-Stamped Show Highlights
- [00:39] A sweet reintroduction of the podcast.
- [02:52] What has happened?
- [04:27] Daire Success Coaching’s newest coach.
- [07:08] Getting to know Shawnell.
“I didn’t really question if there was a possibility that anything outside of that industry or that I would be good at.”
- [10:16] How Shawnell got interested in coaching.
- [15:32] Alissa acknowledging Shawnell’s maturity and amazingness.
- [19:32] Shawnell’s transition and how she found Alissa
“I truly didn’t really work on my mindset to really prepare myself for that.”
- [23:22] The catalyst behind the reemergence.
- [27:00] The awesome collab starts.
“We judge ourselves and others so harshly but judgment and curiosity can not live in the same space at the same time.”
- [30:10] What’s been going on with Alissa.
“I was in a position where as a success coach, I felt anything but successful.”
- [38:09] The mission that emerged from Alissa’s struggles.
“We are moving in a direction that is Universally blessed.”
- [43:46] What’s in store for us and for you?
Selected Links for This Episode
- Connect with Shawnell on LinkedIn
- Connect with Alissa on LinkedIn
- Connect with Daire Success Coaching on Facebook